ICO RETARGETING
From Big Data to Hard Cap
Retargeting converts bystanders into investors. Generally 2% of visitors convert into registrations on the first visit to an ICO. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. It works by keeping track of people who visit your site and then displaying your ads to them as they surf the web.
What can ICO Retargeting help you achieve?
1
Retargeting
Easily implement customized re-targeting campaigns based on specific activities and behaviors taken online
2
Prospecting
Seamlessly integrate with third-party audience data sources to acquire financial/crypto data to achieve higher precision and scale with targeting campaigns
3
Better ROI
Use centralized media analytics to determine which audience performed and where to double down
How does retargeting work?
Technically, only a JavaScript tag is needed to be placed in the header section of your website. This code tracks a list of people who visit your site by placing anonymous retargeting "cookies" in their browser. This list allows Crynet (or other vendors) to display retargeting ads to your potential customers as they visit other sites. Since Crynet works in partnership with the largest ad exchanges, we can retarget your customers almost anywhere they might go online.
What if I need new visitors?
In addition, you can always buy retargeting from other projects (ICOs) through Crynet. This service is provided by third-party data and collected by an entity that doesn't have a direct relationship with consumers. For example, a third-party data provider might pay publishers to let it collect information about their visitors, and use this data it to piece together detailed profiles about users' intents and behaviors as they surf around the web.


Crynet offers actual ICO data, which can be used for your Display (Banner) Campaign and Facebook Marketing.
Why is ICO retargeting so effective?
  • only 40% of people surfing crypto media actually hold any crypto assets;

  • only 50% of these crypto holders invest in ICO projects;

  • only 20% of overall visitors are your actual possible investors (while conducting advertising campaigns on Google and targeting website like CoinMarketCap)

Doing retargeting with Crynet helps you reach 100% of your banner views, perfomed by actual ICO investors.
Data Partners
Where i can use Data from yours pixels
You can choose from biggest AD Exchanges in The World.
BASICS
F.A.Q.
Consumer:
Do I need a ICO Retargeting?
Support:
If you answer yes to more than three of these questions, you need a DMP.

✔ Do you manage multiple online campaigns across different ad networks, exchanges, and publishers?

✔ Do you want to ensure you have control over your data assets, maximize segmentation, prevent leakage and monitor partners' usage?

✔ Do you currently run retargeting? Would you like to enhance your scalability, niche- targeting and messaging capabilities?

✔ Do you want to better target campaigns to improve response rates, conversion, and brand recognition?

✔ Do you buy media placements, third-party audience data or bid on ad exchanges on a regular basis?

✔ Do you want to control advertising costs and improve overall ROI?
Consumer:
Where you find the Data
Support:
Web & App Sources
Site traffic, event tracking, app users (Mobile / Desktop)

Programmatic Platforms
Impression level data, conversions, video views from DSPs, Ad Server (Google AdWords)

Marketing Platforms
Content interactions (eMail, Web, Social)

Other Data Collectors / Vendors / Partners
Data shared with partners / affiliates or 3rd Party data vendors (allowing to enrich data sets)
Consumer:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Support:
Cookies are small text files that collect certain pieces of information about online users. Each time a user visits a new website, cookies are created by the Internet browser and saved onto the user's computer. When that user returns to the website, the cookies will help it to remember certain things, such as what content the user viewed and which pages they accessed.

FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
First-party cookies are created by the websites we visit directly.

THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies, also referred to as tracking cookies, are collected not by the website, but by advertisers.

Schedule a test campaign

Will give you a call, see how we can make the performance for you and launch the test.